So how do I move on? Help? Tips?

I've been single for almost 3 months now. My ex has a new girlfriend but she's a rebound, everybody knows that. This shows that he's having a hard time moving on too. But still if they break up I don't think he's going to come back to me. I'm scared of never seeing him again, we haven't kept contact since the break up. So how do I move on?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• So you want to move on, but you are scared of never seeing him again? Well if you want to move on you need to get him out of your head, go through your grieving process and take your life back. Wallowing in the oh I miss him, I can't live with out mentality is part of the grieving process, but you also have to realize you are better off with out him. Think about this, if it was meant to be, it would have worked out. Things didn't workout, so move forward and find yourself. Find some hobbies, take up running, reading, a new hobby of some sort.
    But you also have to teach yourself to not fall apart each time you think about him. Its something similar to exposure therapy, but the more you stop letting your break up hurt the easier it will be. Good luck.

Finding a new guy isn't going to help you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep yourself distracted and stay busy for a while. You two broke up for a reason you don't need to see his face and if he does come back not saying he will don't go back to him. Because when you go back to an old love it shows that your to impatient to wait for the best. When you go back to an old it's like rereading the same chapter again when you know how the story ends. You need to set your status straight and don't let him get back into your head. It was hard for me as well moving on after 5 months but I've finally healed it just takes time. He doesn't deserve you if he broke up with you or even if he broke up with for stupid reasons. You deserve better and you should know that by now. I went back to my ex back in January 2014 and that was the big mistake I ever made. Go out and hang out with your friends. Get your hair done or go to the movies with a group of friends. Explore the world, travel, get him off your mind and get him out your head. If he wants you back he will come to you, you shouldn't have to chase love if they like you for who you are they will be there for you. I wish you the best of luck, trust me there's someone out there for everybody and he certainly isn't the one for you. Don't EVER NEVER go back to an old love because it makes you looks weak but it makes them look good.