Guys: would you break up with your gf if you have a crush on another girl? (Recently)?

I just wanna know would you do that and why? Except that you like another girl, why would you leave your gf if you don't even know that you'll be with that girl?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how serious the crush is. Also, how is the current relationship. I think most guys (and girls) wouldn't break up with their gf/bf just over some new crush. If they do that, there is probably something wrong with the current relationship to begin with.