Guys: would you break up with your gf if you have a crush on another girl? (Recently)?

I just wanna know would you do that and why? Except that you like another girl, why would you leave your gf if you don't even know that you'll be with that girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how serious the crush is. Also, how is the current relationship. I think most guys (and girls) wouldn't break up with their gf/bf just over some new crush. If they do that, there is probably something wrong with the current relationship to begin with.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• No I wouldn't break up with my girlfriend for another girl. Its a risk I am not willing to take and a decision I would probably regret.

I aim to be happy with what I have because as humans we will always want change and more at some point.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, assuming I ever got a gf, I would not risk losing that for another girl that probably doesn't like me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I probably would. The girl is probably going to cheat eventually, so I'd bail.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm kind of on the other end of things. I have a crush on a girl who has a boyfriend. Sux because I know I can't have her.

0|0
    0|0
    • You can, just wait :)

• Show All
    • Then he definitely likes you in some form. I do that too when I'm attracted to a girl. I try not to look but sometimes I just find myself peeking or trying to see where she's at. I feel like a creep but can't help it lol. Hope that tells you something.

• Yeah you helped me a lot thanks :)

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes