Heartbroken but stil want him back!?

I have fallen inlove with a guy in such a shorT time n he has lost interest in me, so much has happened n I just want us 2 go back to the way we were happy 2gether, how do I get him 2regain interest in me without feeling hurt if I see him with other girls? I really love him and cannot imagine my life without him, tellin hm how I feel abwt hm has onli pushed him further away I need help.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Guess what you fell hard he didn't.Don't fight for this one. If he's not that into you he will only hurt you again. You have to get him out of your system.I know it's hard but the sooner you accept that you can do nothing to make him love like you do the sooner you start healing proccess.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• don't be stupid...he broke your heart

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE