You know you have to go, but you don't. Why?

Have you ever had trouble moving on from something because you were paralyzed by fear?
Have you ever been in that situation? You know that you need to move on, but you fear gets in the way? Share your story. What did you do? How long did you wait? What did you say, and how do you feel now?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a boyfriend for two years and I loved him very much. I knew he wanted kids but I was young and wanted to go to school. So I wanted to break up but was afraid I would never find someone who loved me and wanted me for more than sex. I broke up with him and moved on, and I have to say I've been so happy even though I haven't found a meaningful relationship. I know I did the right thing because he bullied me about things and acted like I couldn't make decisions. So now I am much happier and glad I made the leap.

• Sounds like it was hard, but at the same time, he was pressuring you to go into a director that you didn't want to go in. You were completely just, and I'm glad you're happy now.

• Do you have personal reason for asking this question?