I want to contact my ex. Advice?

My ex and I broke up over 2 years ago. I took it pretty bad. we still had to work together tho. She blocked me on Facebook when she got a new boyfriend. over a year and a half ago.

We didn't really talk that much until October last year ish. We started chatting and became friendly again at work, she would help me with stuff. The way she would look at me was like she used to, more so. She would soften her features and when I would leave she would get this shocked look on her face.

I left my job kind of abruptly and neither of us have seen each other since. I can't phone her as I lost her number when my phone broke. Any advice on how to get in contact with her as I don't want to just show up at her door.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to the old job and just be there like hey..how are you doing? and get the number that way there is not easier way.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Why are you wanting to contact her again? I don't see any decent reason here to do so.

Just move on. Listen universe voice. There is no number no common work no facebook. So there should be no tries too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Send her an email, explaining you've been thinking about her a lot lately. Hope all is well blah, blah, then leave your phone number, and see what happens

0|0
    0|0
  • There is nothing for you to do... just move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't you have facebook?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• "I want to contact my ex. Advice?"

Don't!!! Just Don't!!

0|0
    0|0
  • ask her friends? or talk to her friends?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes