Should I call out my ex or just let it go?

My ex and I dated for 5 months, he broke up with me in March and I kept no contact with him at all besides calling him two months after the break up. We met up last week because I felt like I needed closure. I think it went too well because I wanted to get back together with him at that point. Before it happened, I thought I was gonna tell him how I feel and walk away but instead all those feelings came back. I was not begging him to take me back either, I just told him how I felt and said if he didn't want to be together that I was okay with it. By the end of the night he was confused and said he needed to think about it and that he'd let me know. I texted him, then called him on Tuesday. I even left a voicemail but he never got back to me.

At this point, I don't even care about being with him. I'm just angry that he's ignoring me and not being straightforward with me. Maybe I'm overreacting, but I honestly feel like it's him.

I just want to call him out on it in a calm, mature way and tell him that I'd rather have him be straight up with me than avoid me, but at the same time I don't want to even deal with it. But I feel like I'm putting it off. What is the best thing to do?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• dont deal with it. If you did nothing to hurt him and he broke up with you then its not your fault. as long as you have a clear conscience you should be ok. I happened to be in such a situation before the best thing is to let go. You will be free. hope this helps

Most Helpful Girl

• Let him go if he broke up with you then that's his loss its not your fault. My ex and I don't contact each other at all and that's how it's supposed to be. You can be friends with your ex if you want to but its kind of weird you two are better off being strangers. Move on and meet other people in this world. There's other fishes in the sea not just him you see. Take this time now to heal and don't get so attached to anyone. Have a girls night out with your friends, or go to the movies or something go out and explore the world. If he can't see what a great beautiful girlfriend you are then he doesn't deserve you. If he mistreated you in away then he doesn't deserve you. He is your ex for a reason don't keep walking back to him when you know that you deserve better.