Can you fall inlove in a rebound relationship?

I dated a guy for about two years and during that time we were pretty much a married couple. I'm still in school and people used to refer to us as "mom and dad" because we complimented each other really well and are so active in school clubs ect... We broke up about three months ago because we both had so much work and he was neglecting me for work and his duties.

Currently I'm dating this amazing guy that I have known forever and who has liked me since before the relationship he asked me out a month ago and I really like him, but I find that I am stressing a lot about the previous relationship and I'm worried that its holding me back... what can I do? Am I not over the first relationship?

02