I was giving a motorcycle as a gift and now my x gf says she wants it back do I have to give it back. Title says mine OR her can I take her name off?

Can I keep the bike and have her nsme removed she bought it as my gift i want to keep it yes it was expensive its not kn writing or nor did she ever say to repay it back she says its my present

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Legally I don't think you can have her name removed without her consent. Sounds like you guys are going to need to go to small claims court to get it figured out. Why don't you just pay her for half of the bike to get her to take her name off of the title?