Have you ever successfully become friends with an ex?

If yes, how long were you in a relationship with them for?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm friends with majority of my exes except for the stalker exes for obvious reasons and the time I was with them ranges it was mostly juvenile relationships so a couple months give or take.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• nope. they seem to get such emotional pressure when I am still there that they avoid me completely. it's like they could cry in the next minute while in front of me. with some of them I would really like to.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it doesn't really work for me.

I still have a platonic love in my heart for them, and well all broke up on friendly terms, but I don't personally feel a desire to be friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because we broke up for a reason and usually people want to move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol no. What a waste of time.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep kinda we get along

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I can't stand that bitch.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• You can't really be friends with an ex... I tried being friends with my ex he and I are better off as strangers. Plus I wanted to move on anyways with my life. They are your ex for a reason no contact whatsoever

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. We were together for 2 months and our break up was really bad but we managed to be friends again. I still care about him a lot but I have moved on from the romantic part of it all.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I haven't. I've tried lots of times and it never happens. I guess now I know exes can't be friends unfortunately :/ because one person is just too immature.

0|0
    0|0
    • Can I ask why you think its immature to not be friends?

• yeah we dated for a week

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes