Success Stories Getting Back with Ex?

Hi i was just wondering if there are any success stories of getting back with an ex and how you were able to. Just wanted to see if there is anything that can kind of give me hope.

41

Most Helpful Guy

• They don't exist. I don't even speak to any of mine. Next question.

Most Helpful Girl

• I go back together with my ex back in January 2014... but our relationship was bumpy and it didn't go very well and he didn't treat me right so I had to let him go. I didn't want to but I deserved better. They are your ex for a reason that doesn't mean you go back to them.