Success Stories Getting Back with Ex?

Hi i was just wondering if there are any success stories of getting back with an ex and how you were able to. Just wanted to see if there is anything that can kind of give me hope.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They don't exist. I don't even speak to any of mine. Next question.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I go back together with my ex back in January 2014... but our relationship was bumpy and it didn't go very well and he didn't treat me right so I had to let him go. I didn't want to but I deserved better. They are your ex for a reason that doesn't mean you go back to them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• There's a saying amongst people where I live..."you never go backwards". There's a reason it didn't work out the first time. You don't move backwards. You move forward. You can't keep repeating the same things and expect different results.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like you always hear, "they're an ex for a reason." You broke up for a reason, and it will probably arise again if you got back with them. I got back together with a cheating ex because he swore he changed. First and only ex I got back with. Guess what? He cheated again. Learned my lesson. lmao, joke was on me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes