What are the reasons why you should not contact your ex again?

What are the reasons you should not contact your ex again? ANd what are the reasons you should not try to get back together with them?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• A person is your ex for a reason... no matter what the problem or the conflict was. My ex and I haven't talked for 3 months. I think going back to an old love is like rereading the same chapter over and over again when you know how the story ends. I wouldn't get back together with my ex because it's like he was always to busy to make time for me. He didn't know how a relationship went I was always the one doing all the work. It was like I was the mature one who had to look after him. Going back to an old love is like living in the past. You start questioning yourself like why am I still with this person when I deserve someone so much better

• Then how do you explain the couples that break up and get back together and then stay together?

That quote about reading a chapter is soooooo cliche and ratchet tbh

• I just realized this girl is under 18...