What are the reasons why you should not contact your ex again?

What are the reasons you should not contact your ex again? ANd what are the reasons you should not try to get back together with them?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A person is your ex for a reason... no matter what the problem or the conflict was. My ex and I haven't talked for 3 months. I think going back to an old love is like rereading the same chapter over and over again when you know how the story ends. I wouldn't get back together with my ex because it's like he was always to busy to make time for me. He didn't know how a relationship went I was always the one doing all the work. It was like I was the mature one who had to look after him. Going back to an old love is like living in the past. You start questioning yourself like why am I still with this person when I deserve someone so much better

0|0
    0|1
    • Then how do you explain the couples that break up and get back together and then stay together?

That quote about reading a chapter is soooooo cliche and ratchet tbh

• I just realized this girl is under 18...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• well it depends on how the relationship ended. I mean I'm ok with some of my exes but its just always stupid to try to get back together with them for any reasons like most of all life goes on so don't waste it on someone who isn't worth it

0|0
    0|0
  • i believe when a chapter is closed, it is closed. no matter how painful and sad it is...
    in order to move on faster, cutting off contact is the best way to ease the pain as well

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what went wrong in the relationship and why it's over. I always remain friends with my ex's unless they give me a reason not to. I cared for them enough when I dated them, so I can still remain caring afterwards as friends. Unless they were the boyfriends that cheated on me, in that case.. fuck 'em. Don't ever talk to them again. :)

However, if you broke up for a good reason, there shouldn't be a reason to get back together. It will probably just happen again in the future. Save both of y'all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they are the ex's for a reason, if not you'd still be with them..so why contact them.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 1

• Just try it so you learn. YOLO.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes