How do I tell him I found someone else?

Me and this guy just recently broke up, because I liked this other guy more than him. We weren't really serious, but he really likes me but I like this other guy. How do I tell him without hurting his feelings?

by the way we are best friends.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• If he really likes you, he's going to be hurt, and it's going to take him a while but only time...

Most Helpful Girl

• Just say you have feelings for someone else. That's normal and no big deal. No one ends up with the first person they date forever. There will be lots of changing of partners over your lifetime. Tell him that.