Does it stop hurting when someone moves on from you?

Silly question perhaps for me because I'm divorced. Although, what I dealt with was so awful that the divorce was freeing- as terrified as I was of the pain, it never came.

It's been a couple years now and I have been talking to this guy for a while now. Maybe 10 months or so. Started off as just friends but physical attraction. I started realizing a few months ago that wow I really like him. What a unique creative and fun individual.

We spent many hours per day in constant contact. In the back of my mind, I knew this wasn't going to last forever, especially since we don't live close. A relationship would have been hard.

Mutual feelings were expressed. And lately he's ignoring me nearly entirely. Leaves any contact ignored or doesn't respond for 24+ hours. Very painful.

I actually felt sick to my stomach last night over it and almost felt pain.

Very weird.

Can anyone relate to these feelings and do they go away? I think they do but I'm such a little flea right now I really need to hear it from someone. Thank you.

02