My ex keeps ringing me, what should I do?

Ok so me and my ex went out on and off for about 2 years ago. I found out he was seeing another girl and he hurt me so many times, I decided to end things.

He said he wanted to work on it and begged me not to break up with him, but the next day he decided it was best that we break up after all.

This was 2 years ago. A few months after we broke up, he got back with this other girl and they were together for about 5 months. Then he cheated on her and started going out with another girl.

They were really serious. They moved in together and got engaged. We stayed on good terms, because although he hurt me, he was a funny guy and I knew deep down we weren't meant to be anything but friends. I congratulated him on his engagement and was happy he had found someone he felt he could be loyal to. Just emphasise, we rarely ever spoke, like a text once a year.

They had been together a year and a half and all of a sudden I have had 6 missed calls and texts from him yesterday. 5 missed calls from him today. His text was asking me to meet up, and saying he has got lots to tell me.

I find it really strange because I haven't heard from him in over a year. I text back and said I was busy because well i was.

I went on Facebook to see what had happened and can see him and his fiance have broken up.

What should I do? Ignore him because i don't really want to go back there or talk to him because he may just want someone to talk with and vent with about the break up.

One thing I know is that I do not want to get involved with him romantically.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• What is he... a Sagitarrius or Pisces that thinks of you are his pet story listener to his "interesting" life or mommy "look at me"?

Baby, you are TOO busy trying to be happy, getting your ship into the wind to spend ONE MORE MINUTE of Mr. Fickle. Once you let him in again (and he WILL pound on your door, machine gun you with comms - even though buried/silent in times past) you'll be swamped with all his self serving BS designed to please himself, give self halos, etc. in his wanton search for shallow happiness.

Block all calls - phone police is he's pounding on your door. The dunce doesn't "get it"

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes