ATTENTION GIRLS: how do you get over your ex?

we broke up 6 days ago, i just want to know what is the healthiest way of dealing with a breakup.

well he broke up with me

70

Most Helpful Girl

• I found this really really tough :/ Keep yourself as occupied as you possibly can, don't allow yourself to think about it properly until you're getting used to him not being around. Be around people, I find that helps. Even if whatever you're doing is really boring at least your mind for the most part is having to concentrate on something else. Tell yourself constantly you're better without him - I didn't believe a word of everything I kept saying to myself lol - but say it! Remind yourself how much of a jerk he is and it will at the very least make you feel better. There's nothing worse that sitting around feeling like you can't ever live without him and want to go crawling back. Try to keep yourself strong.

I'm sorry you guys broke up :( I know it really sucks for a while but after a month now I'm already feeling quite a bit better :)

• dont be sorry, he was crying when he broke up with me as well, we were both crying, its just weird not having someone to talk to like how was your day etc etc, and share with, he broke up with me cause he says he doesn't want a relationship now etc we went out for 6months