Why would my ex boyfriend text me after silence?

We had a really bad breakup. We exchanged accusations etc. He suddenly texts me 'I am in the town' (when we split he was working in another town temporarily).

I suspected he might have sent the text by mistake. But could he want to get back but his pride doesn't let him be frank?

This is so bad for me. The moment I have started to get over him he reminds me of himself. I wished he didn't contact me.

Why do you think he did?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• one thing i do not understand about relationships is how people go from being so close to being nothing at all. perhaps he just wants to see you again.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I asked him this same question and he got mad.