Would you break up with you SO if they cheated on you with the same sex?

Guys when your GF cheats on you with another girl, lets say she had sex and all would you dump her?

Girls same question but about your BF.

410

Most Helpful Guy

• Cheating is cheating. what difference does it make what sex the person was?
    my ex wife once asked if it would be Ok if she kissed the wife of a friend couple we spent time with. I guess she was kinda bi or something. anyway I say it would be ok if she only did it 1 time and I got to watch. but it would not be ok to make out and not ok to do it if I was not there.

• I get that she wanna try out once how it feels like to kiss with another woman big if i were a guy and my wife ask this and does it i will lose a little bit of respect for her.

• The way a guy looks at women is they are all kinda bi.
      for instance I told her any women could drink for free at a bar if they told any guy that they would kiss their friend for 1 minute if he pays for their drinks. Her reply was "it is just a kiss, what is the big deal" I have never found a woman that said "gross..no way" you will NEVER find a straight guy that would agree to do that if a woman agreed to pay or do anything for them.
      so lose respect for her over 1 small kiss that I get to watch and will turn me on? no. but if she made out with her or it turned into multiple kisses...then there would be an issue...

• It depends on the situation i geuss

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I'd break up with him. Cheating is cheating, regardless of gender.