Would you break up with you SO if they cheated on you with the same sex?

Guys when your GF cheats on you with another girl, lets say she had sex and all would you dump her?

Girls same question but about your BF.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Cheating is cheating. what difference does it make what sex the person was?
    my ex wife once asked if it would be Ok if she kissed the wife of a friend couple we spent time with. I guess she was kinda bi or something. anyway I say it would be ok if she only did it 1 time and I got to watch. but it would not be ok to make out and not ok to do it if I was not there.

1|0
    0|1
    • I get that she wanna try out once how it feels like to kiss with another woman big if i were a guy and my wife ask this and does it i will lose a little bit of respect for her.

• The way a guy looks at women is they are all kinda bi.
      for instance I told her any women could drink for free at a bar if they told any guy that they would kiss their friend for 1 minute if he pays for their drinks. Her reply was "it is just a kiss, what is the big deal" I have never found a woman that said "gross..no way" you will NEVER find a straight guy that would agree to do that if a woman agreed to pay or do anything for them.
      so lose respect for her over 1 small kiss that I get to watch and will turn me on? no. but if she made out with her or it turned into multiple kisses...then there would be an issue...

• It depends on the situation i geuss

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I'd break up with him. Cheating is cheating, regardless of gender.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• She has my permission to get with other girls as long as I'm present, so it's no big deal for me.

Now, if I found out she did that without me being there, then yes, we'd be done.

1|1
    1|1
    • Dang dude that's why I wouldn't date a bi girl she would probably want to give in to those feelings and even if I was there I wouldn't like it. I guess cause I like monogamy.

• Show All
    • That's cool. Sexual freedom. Just be responsible and minimize the risks.

• High-five to that :D

• Yes. This is why I don't like bi girls. Double the chances.

1|1
    0|0
    • Just because someone is bisexual it doesn't make them twice as likely to cheat. Trust and trustworthiness are not defined by sexuality.

• Show All
    • I aggree im not against bi sexual people but if i would date one i would't be able to trust her/him for the 100%. In othe words he/she can get interested with every person they come across

• Exactly. Been there done that. I know.

• It's still cheating and I would most likely break up with her.

1|1
    0|0
    • Exactly I don't see why cheating on someone with the same sex gives people a green light. I'd break up too.

• Cheating is cheating doesn't matter who does it and it would be worse to me if she cheated with a girl I wouldn't be able to beat the girls ass like I would a guy.

1|0
    0|0
    • Perfect relationship for one couple is a disaster to another. We've all gotta do what works best for us =]

• Sure you can if you really want to. Albeit I'm not a fan of violence either way.

• Same rule applies in the reverse direction for me.
      What can I say, for some reason, it just doesn't bother us.

• The problem with cheating isn't just the physical act of sex, it's the emotional attachment and valuing them as more important than the partner, and the deceit of doing it behind their backs.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, but sex sometimes has no emotion it can also be lust only.

• Show All
    • In that case, I wouldn't feel nearly as cheated as having a second relationship behind my back! :P Although, the deceit thing is still problematic. I don't like lying, therefore I don't like being lied to.

• We're always smart =]

• "Guys when your GF cheats on you with another girl, lets say she had sex and all would you dump her?"

No, I would ask both of them if I could watch.

0|0
    0|0
  • I certainly wouldn't dump her if it was just a fling. If it was a long time affair we would probably dump each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on whether joining in is an option or not.

0|0
    1|0
  • Instant breakup. No excuses.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 3

• I would break up with my s.o. if he cheated on me regardless of what gender he cheated on me with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a SO but probably I mean I'd be shocked about them not telling me they like boys

0|0
    0|0
  • i have no idea. i would be really confused

0|2
    2|0
    • Sorry for the downvote it was an accident!

Anyways it's kinda different for us girls. I mean if guys have sex with another gay, they take eachother in the ass...

• Show All
    • Okay i get what your sayin..
      But guys are always seen as tough and when a straight guy suddenly gives a another guy a kiss or a blowjob then the "toughness" will low down.

While when girls makes out with another girls guys find this horny. Most of the time...

• If the girl is straight and just makes out I wouldn't have a problem if she wants to have sex with another girl then that's a turn off for me.

Recommended myTakes