What can I do after I lost the love of my life?

So I met this girl on November 2011 I fell in love with her completely she was my everything but she was doing her own thing for 6 or 7 months I put up with her Shit she would cry to me about how unhappy she was when she was with me and we were dating and I still stuck around, after that I got tired and ended things, i started talking to this other girl that at the moment she made me really happy and she was there for me, my ex gf came back asking to get back with her and I did because I still love her, but I was with the other girl too, I got with the new girl on June 2nd 2012, so I was with both of them at the same time but with my ex it would be more of an off and on thing, after a year my ex fell completly in love with me literally and I was happy but I was still with my other gf and well I still kept dating both of them for being a dumbass, I hurt my ex gf a lot :( my ex found out I had a gf but she didn't know for how long and she still stuck around but I was claiming I was gonna leave my gf but didn't, at the end I pushed my ex away and on fb she foundout me and my girl were having our two years anniversary, I lost my ex gf :( and I love her I wish I could take it all back and make it right she doesn't want nothing to do with me but I hate myself for being so stupid because I'm not even happy with my gf (btw she doesn't know i cheated on her the whole time) I know I messed up big time and I don't deserve her back but i can't help it, and well now in with my gf but im planning on ending things because she reminds me of my ex
I don't know what to do:(

32

Most Helpful Girl

• The situation you are speaking of is ALL too familiar to me, and I know someone right at the moment who has 'lived in your shoes...'
    Move on...If you and your current half are not happy together, or even if it is just a One sided relationship, tis best to break it off, leave on a decent note, and chalk this whole 'messed up big time' as a Huge learning experience for the future of what to do And---Not.
    And on another note---It wasn't meant for old Mother Nature to sow any of your seeds that you thought Could have been reaped. Better luck next time, I hope.
    Good luck.xx

• I know I have to learn from it but it hurts knowing that I realized it too late

• Thank you for the quote, I'm going to stick with this quote from now on

• Just another one of life's little lessons that teaches us a Lesson, although sometimes...the hard way, unfortunately...xx