My Ex ( We broke up today) sent me a picture with a quote as to the break up?

So me and my now Ex broke up today. We were dating for 7 months and she broke up with me. There's some reasoning but then she said some things and then she sent me this one picture with 3 quotes on it and the quotes were, well kind of confusing. The quotes were in this order "I still love him" "But I don't want to love him anymore" "I don't want to hurt anymore. Please". The quote were, a bit odd though because I didn't know how to take them in right away, like I didn't know what it meant. She told me this way earlier before she sent the picture though which is a bit misleading "I do love you.. Don't ever think I never didn't". Someone help me with the three quotes that were on the picture. Thanks, also there's a poll based on this.. Whether I lost her for good or that there's still hope. Thanks

• She's Gone For Good
  • There's Still Some Hope
She also said that I "Fear oblivion" whatever that means..

65

Most Helpful Girl

• She loves you but she is struggling with feelings not to love you.
    She is clearly battling of inner issues that she needs to resolve before she can get in a relationship.

She had to let you go, in order to fix herself.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It seems that you're probably the most correct person.. She could just be battling internal issues.. Like she had to let go and get herself straightened out before commuting to something like a relationship.

• And thank you c: and I hope I can get her back <3 thanks for the help c: you're awesome!

• Glad I could help