How can I start over forgetting him again?

We broke up. I really loved him. After 10 weeks he writes me a hello. I feel bad now cos started getting over him when he brings me back to turmoil again. We spoke and I told him this.

Why would your ex come back at the time you started to get over him?

He literally reminded me of everything. Now I feel miserable again. He didn't like me to tell him why are you contacting me.
Our relationship was fine, a lot of chemistry, but he was unclear about many things...I even suspected he was married.

I always was nice with him but I felt at a certain moment he was using me.

Why the hell did he dig up my pain?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• He might just want sex. Most guys that try to be friends with their exes are just looking for sex. I hate to say it, but completely ignore him. Not worth it if he brings up painful memories can causing you discomfort. Think about your well being.