Fiance wants me back after two years.?

So I was with my ex for 15 years, we have three children together. We were engaged and then seemingly for no reason she broke up with me...That was nearly two years ago. It has been a struggle. I still love her and have yet to meet anyone that compares to her...so now I have some indication that she wants to reconcile. I have slept with someone else trying to "get over" this heartache. It was meaningless. Do I tell her? She claims to have not been with anyone else.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• People may not agree with me, but if you really love her, you will put everything on the plate and start your relationship on a clean slate. I know I'd appreciate that. This also is important becasue you don't want her to somewhere down the line, run into the person you slept with or find out from someone else about your fling becasue that would ruin an amazing relationship. I understand that this happened when you guys were not together and she may say she is okay with it, but really is anyone really ok when they say they are? Girls will always feel a slight jealousy and insecurity, especially if she likes/loves you a lot.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• the only question is shold you tell her you've had sex with someone? It's 100% up to you but you are under absolutely no obligation to tell anyone anything

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• HBefore I jump back with someone that seems flighty to me. I would find out the reason for her leaving in the first place, and if they could not give me a plausible reason.
    There would be No new beginning

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't tell her. There's no reason to. She broke up with you and you acted how a single person would act for two years.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter if you tell or not. You were apart for 2 yeRs. You are allowed to do that

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes