How do my french bf think about us?

I am living with my bf (french) for half a year and we have been known each other for one than one year. I feel he is avoiding the topic of future and marrige. I mean i am not going to let he propose and marry me at once, but i realized every time he got angry and annoyed once i talked about the future or topice related to marriage... even 1 mintues ago we werer quite happy about other topices...these days when i started this topic, he suddenly changed topic to how bad i am until now and how much do you want to pay for the next trip? Like if you do not pay enough we are not going... also like why i should pay all the meal everytime we are going out for dinner or date?(by the way, paying for the dinner, meal for date is so innormal for a guy? We are living together i pay the half rent almost the same with him even though he is 6 years older and earn much more than me... he only pays more for the date and some trip...) anyway, the problem is not bc of money, i feel he is always suddenly find this kind of topics to say how bad i am to let me angry and try to start the confilct between us evetytime when i try to start topic about future and marriage... he never say and complain like this in other time...

And then, after i heard what he said, i am always angry and start argument with him... and he can easily say break up and excape being responsible and marriage? and then he tried not come back home after this topic... is he doing this on purpose to avoid being responsible? it happened several times.. i just feel its always a sudden only when i talked about this topic? is it bc im really bad? i know im not perfect but why he dose not like that in other topic?
Because i am not like how he expect and he can not make the promise to me? Or french do not like getting married as their reputation? To be honest, im worried more also bc of this reputation.

to Piroox, i think he is paying more than me, so didn't get the point he is date me for my money, but support, what kind of support... And i am afraid if he got scared now if he would be like this all the time? What should id do if he is like this?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• "I feel he is avoiding the topic of future and marriage."

A lot of guys are in no rush to buy a cow when they're already getting the milk for free.

• So what should i do? live seperately? but i still dont know he is the person excaping marriage if we are not living together... i am afraid some people is just like that with born

What Guys Said 1

• No sweety talkin 'bout ur future is a good thing, so ur not bad. But perhaps he is scared of responsiblity of a wife & future children. If he feels that uncomfortable, perhaps u can let the topic rest for now. Also check if he is one of those guys who date a girl for money & support only.

• to Piroox, i think he is paying more than me, so didn't get the point he is date me for my money, but support, what kind of support... And i am afraid if he got scared now if he would be like this all the time? What should id do if he is like this? You know french are famous with their non-marriage... haha. I am not in a hurry to get married but i am just worried if he is a person irresponsible and would be like that all the time.. i am wasting my time if he is always like this rihjt? How i can know?

• to piroox, by the way he rarely say this kind of complains about how bad i am, about money... for example last time when i started to talk about future plan and marriage he suddenly said: how much do you want to pay for the trip to europe? if you do not pay more than 1/3, we are not going...i got shocked why he suddenly ask this totally non related topic when i talk about future and marriage...i never say i am not going to pay... what is he going to do... its totally no relation... I am quite ok for money and i can pay he thinks our problem is about money,,, but i just found it weird, why our conflicts happend suddenly when i talk about future, marriage. it happened several times, i wonder if i changed the points he is not satisfied, like if i pay more money, he would not be like that? or he is just irresponsible person originally no matter how much i change... i can improve myself but i am not confident if its useful...

• Its OK. Its not about money. Just keep ur eyes open on how he treats u.

What Girls Said 1

• Let me guess it's because he is french

• yes... actually i wonder if it is bc of that, if a lot of french are like that... is there any way to change it? haha

• You are using his nationality as an excuse to why he does not want to marry you. Grow up

• Wrong I'm married to a French guy