I want her back... we have broken up and its 7 days... she called it off.. help me decide what to do and get her back?

After 3 years of relationship She called it off with saying that she is scared of me just because I just cried in front of her when she said she's upset... she said she's scared now and will not feel the same for me. I tried telling her and clarifying that it won't happen again but she didn't listen. .

We r family friends and will meet after a month in a wedding for sure. . .

After breakup she was using Facebook normally and changed her whatsapp pic. After four days I stopped texting her and asking her to come back..

Am I doing the right thing? Kindly tell will she back.. I have faith in God and my Love that she will but its hurting me alot...

She liked my sister status on Facebook and her mom liked my Facebook profile picture. .. what does that mean...

02