What's the best thing I can do to win him back?

Me and my boyfriend were dating for a solid year and 3 months. We broke up because he felt we needed space because I was very clingy because I didn't trust him for reasons. He told me one day he knows we will try again but for now he just wants space and time. He said he is still in love with me. On Twitter and stuff he's putting on a big show like he isn't phased and doesn't miss me so it has been making me upset so I kept texting him about it and he got mad and now isn't talking to me at all and told me to move on cause I won't give him space.

I know he still loves me and wants to be with me deep down, I'm his first and only real love.

I want him back its driving me crazy him not being mine anymore

what's the best thing to do?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Im on the same boat.. except its the opposite with me... my girl did the same to me after 3 year relationship. .. its also killing me.. I also wanna know is staying away with no contact will bring her back? I can't help you but to share my pain with you as I know its so hard to stay away... amd the other person showing he/shes fine with his/her decision. ..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• One rule of getting your man back is "no contact for 1 month"..wont he only miss you, it drive him crazy as to why u not contacting him,..i have used this strategy and trust me it works..but you can not text him or call him,, dont ask his friends about him just pretend that you have moved on..this will make him miss you and he will get the so called spece

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Im on the same boat.. except its the opposite with me... my girl did the same to me after 3 year relationship. .. its also killing me.. I also wanna know is staying away with no contact will bring her back?

I can't help you but to share my pain with you as I know its so hard to stay away... amd the other person showing he/shes fine with his/her decision. ..