Annoyed or with reason to be? What do you think?

My ex and I have been broken up for about a week and even though he has told my friend he is done with me and has moved on..I work with him and still find him at times flirting again with me and we still text on the phone..I know we broke up without really talking about what was bothering us but we both know we need to talk things through..lately I asked him if he wld like to hang out tonight he said he wasn't sure because he had to work late our job requires deadlines but he was going to ask his boss if he cld leave early...I texted him back "its ok dnt worry about it your.boss wants you to stay and you seem busy" he hasn't texted back yet...does it sound like I cut him off or can you tell more like im disappointed? Guys and girls how would you respond or react to all this?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah you created some tension by insisting to hangout then when he replied saying he'll try to make it by talking to his boss you changed your mind saying its all good dont worry about it. there's no reason to be disappointed because he is making the effort to try to hangout with you. You should of replied with something like "Okay, i'm looking forward to seeing you, it's okay if your boss needs you to stay though". Here's a tip, match negatives with a positive!

• You know I never really thought about it that way but I guess I just get easily frustrated I dnt like to be waiting for an answer I rather you just say yes or no instead of well I'll let you know...but your right I need to change that about myself and try to be more positive about it to show my interest and not push him away