How do I break up with someone?

I get the conversation part of it. But how do you get to the actual break up scene? Do I ask him to meet me somewhere? Where? Or Do I ask him to come over or if I can go over to his place? I just don't want to make him think we're going on a date or something then bam I end it. I think he can sense it's coming so it's not like unexpected.

I'm doing it in person and I know what I'm going to say I just don't know how to go about meeting up with him

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Just make sure it's in private. And don't do it somewhere where he goes to alot. His house is a no no. You don't want him to be constantly reminded of the breakup