Attention boys: have you gotten back with an ex?

My boyfriend broke up with me cause he says I can find someone better and he's not ready to commit, he also started crying- but the funny thing is he's said I can call/message him anytime and catch up always.

Just wondering Have you guys gotten back with your ex's?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• lol from the sounds of it, expect a call within a month

0|0
    0|0
    • But he's said like 'hope you've found closure' I don't know it's weird cause exams are over in 3 weeks, id thought he'd never want to see me again since he broke up with me

Most Helpful Girl

• Him saying you can find someone better is his way of making himself feel better, by thinking he's doing the best for you because he's too much of a coward to make a commitment. He's not worth waiting for. If someone loves you, they would be looking forward to making a commitment to you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Why wait for someone who can just leave you?

Start to move on. Prepare for the worst but hope for the best.

Go out and have fun with your friends. Show him your moving on, he will be a Kenyan running back to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • he thinks exs can be just friends

0|0
    0|0
  • I never have and I never will. When I split up with a girl, she gets ejected from my life for good.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes