Attention boys: have you gotten back with an ex?

My boyfriend broke up with me cause he says I can find someone better and he's not ready to commit, he also started crying- but the funny thing is he's said I can call/message him anytime and catch up always.

Just wondering Have you guys gotten back with your ex's?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• lol from the sounds of it, expect a call within a month

• But he's said like 'hope you've found closure' I don't know it's weird cause exams are over in 3 weeks, id thought he'd never want to see me again since he broke up with me

Most Helpful Girl

• Him saying you can find someone better is his way of making himself feel better, by thinking he's doing the best for you because he's too much of a coward to make a commitment. He's not worth waiting for. If someone loves you, they would be looking forward to making a commitment to you.