Help me walk away from this dysfunctional relationship... Please?

My BF and I have been together for about 7 months. As you can see that's not along time. The first two months we actually only talked over the phone because he was living out of town, and we hit it off. We talked for 6 hrs literally everynight for those 2 months. But once he came to the town, everything changed. When we are around each other, everything is great. When we are away, its non stop arguing. We use the words "it's over", "I'm done", "dont speak to me again", like it's a greeting.
Im so love sick, it's ridiculous. I want to be over him but im soo obsessed that it literally makes me want to vomit. I get so numb with the thought of walking away from him.
This relationship is no good but because he is my first love, I can't walk away.
I kind of think because I tell him all my feelings towards him, I feel he is just taking advantage now. I can't keep hurting myself like this.
I NEED HELP.

20

Most Helpful Girl

• If you keep settling for this behavior from him then this will be all you ever get from him. You need to stand tall on your own 2 feet and demand to be treated better. IT might be your first love but there are so many other people out there who can be a better lover and you won't have all the drama or disappointment.