GUYS - okay does he hate me now, is he done?

Had a misunderstanding with a guy, it was just stupid looking back but he overreacted (mad) to something I said and then I overreacted (hurt) to what he said.

I unfriended on him on FB and then he blocked me. The block is still there like 72 hours later, but I did text him, explained, he responded, and we both said sorry. We also said we both feel much better knowing we aren't mad at each other.

So he has not blocked me on his phone, and he responds when I did text (lightly) twice, but I don't know, he hasn't called me. He hasn't said anything of substance so rather than sit here and wait, do I just write this off and stop thinking about it?

Or based on this little bit here, do you think he still likes me?

02

Most Helpful Guy