Is this a good sign? Do I have a chance here?

So my girlfriend of nearly 3 years and i Broke up, she ended up the relationship Because she was tired of the routine and she felt that i didn't care about her, I asked her to give us a second chance, but she says that im not gonna change because she told me before how she felt and i did nothing about it, I kno my bad well the thing is that i went no contact for 2 weeks today we met to solve an issue with her phone service company we couldn't do Sht but we started to talk and laugh together i asked how was she doing she asked the same i told her a few compliments the thing is we had a nice time, before she left she approached me and hugged me i asked her for a second hug and she hugged me again, I don't know if i should take this as a sign that she wants me back, Im confused to be honest, I do want her back but i dont want to act too needy, how should i approach her? Should i go no contact again?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't take it as a sign. She knows where you stand, if she wants to be with you again allow her to make the next move. If she doesn't then it wasn't meant to be.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Connections are obviously still there so go for it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think you should take any of that as a sign that she wants you back. but it is good that you two seem to be getting along better.

I think you should give her space and let her works things over in her mind

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;