Is this a good sign? Do I have a chance here?

So my girlfriend of nearly 3 years and i Broke up, she ended up the relationship Because she was tired of the routine and she felt that i didn't care about her, I asked her to give us a second chance, but she says that im not gonna change because she told me before how she felt and i did nothing about it, I kno my bad well the thing is that i went no contact for 2 weeks today we met to solve an issue with her phone service company we couldn't do Sht but we started to talk and laugh together i asked how was she doing she asked the same i told her a few compliments the thing is we had a nice time, before she left she approached me and hugged me i asked her for a second hug and she hugged me again, I don't know if i should take this as a sign that she wants me back, Im confused to be honest, I do want her back but i dont want to act too needy, how should i approach her? Should i go no contact again?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't take it as a sign. She knows where you stand, if she wants to be with you again allow her to make the next move. If she doesn't then it wasn't meant to be.

What Girls Said 1

• Connections are obviously still there so go for it

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think you should take any of that as a sign that she wants you back. but it is good that you two seem to be getting along better.

I think you should give her space and let her works things over in her mind