Feeling so many different things I don't know what I should do?

I broke up with my boyfriend of just under a year a few days ago because I was on a miserable emotional rollercoaster and I needed off. He was really mad, and ended up talking to me the next day. Never thought so much BS could come out of his mouth. All I saw was manipulation - him trying to convince me i'd never find anyone better and also put me down for all the mistakes I made. Initially, I was really upset that he felt that way and wished I could make things better but now I'm starting to change my feelings on it. I see how manipulative he was and it was nothing short of emotional abuse. It makes me really angry. Now this has me doubting the entire relationship, wondering how much he was actually manipulating or lying to me, and I had no clue. And at the same time even though i'm so angry, I miss him! I had a dream about him last night I've been dying to tell him about but we're not really on speaking terms.. I also have so many questions. I want closure. But at the same time we've been fighting so much lately I feel like I should give him a break. It's so conflicting :/

20