Why does my ex act this way and constantly stares at me and acts like he gets jealous when he makes out he hasn't got feelings for me left?

Me and me ex broke up nearly a month ago now, he says he has moved on and he doesn't care yet he is constantly looking at me. My friends have catched him multiple times staring during lessons and lunchtimes. He seems happy but he doesn't show emotions but he ignores me all the time on Facebook and messages and doesn't show that he's bothered at all. His ex has now been following him round and i think he's using her to get back at me seeing as she was the reason we broke up. I just dont understand what is going through his head anymore. He admits he gets jealous then he says he doesn't care if im with a boy and then he says he cares then he doesnt. He also decided to blame me for moving on first and that he needs to move on but then he says he already has... i dont know if he's finding it hard or whether he does still love me and doesn't want to tell me. He also said i was the first girl he properly loved , I know it was partly my fault the break up but i dont know what is going on anymore.Can someone please help me?

01