How can I make a guy regret breaking up with me?

He broke up with me and he said to my friends that he is never going to come back to me but i still miss him and i dont know what to do.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• - Do something that gets his attention (top the class, be the winner of something, beat him at something)
    - Don't ignore him! Because guys, including me i guess, will forget about you if you forget about them.
    - Flirt with other guys in front of him, (but not too obvious or he'll find you annoying)
    - Talk to him sometimes, but end it quick (so you leave him on the hook, yearning for more.) //catch his attention when you talk to him and don't mention your break up with him//
    - Laugh with your friends, and act sociable around him.

He'll realise how important/ significant you actually are and he'll crush back on you again.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE