She left me... Now doing this?

So my gf left me and then was blowing up my phone I posted yesterday about it.

Now after she's texting me saying how she's over me and saying how she hates me and sending me videos of other guys and saying thats what she wants...

SHE CALLS ME AT 11PM!!! LAST NIGHT!!

I did not pickup, but it does not make sense, I don't know why she's pulling this.

Any comments on why she ia doing this?

I dont plan on talking to her for a long time after what she said to me.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• She sounds like a bitch, like that girl you never realized was so nasty until after you break up because your friends chose not to say anything while the two of you were together. If she broke up with you, she has no right to be pissed about it. Chances are, she's regretting breaking up with tou and trying to make you feel jealous, or she's trying to get a kick out of making you jealous to boost her own ego and make herself feel more attractive like she's hot shit.
    Either way, ignore her. That'll drive her bat shit crazy. But, whatever you do, be wary that she's might say shit about you, about how your either some kind of asshole if you ignore her or that you totally want her back if you text her back.
    It's best if you don't bother with her though. She can't be any good for you. A relationship with that can't be healthy at all.

What Girls Said 2

• she wants you back
    the way she's doing it is way to fucking immature
    so just avoid her
    she's crazy

• She's very bitchy and trying to make you jealous and come back to her. She probably regrets leaving you and trying to tell you she's over you so that you will want to go back to her.

What Guys Said 2

• not enough back story

• my relationship story was call me anytime to don't ever call me and that how it ended