How to react to my girlfriend of 7 years who says she needs space because she wants me to communicate more and be more emotionally attached to her?

We've been living together for 6 years and this is the first time I've ever taking money from her for half on rent because she wants to do things together to feel more involved in the relationship.

20

What Girls Said 2

• If she's worth it then u need to listen and understand where she is coming from. If u have problems with communication and emotional attachment then u need to start addressing that issue. Look online and read books about this issue so u can get better at it.

Good luck!

• You should never take just half. You should offer to let her pay the rent and asked her if she had enough or if she need ur money to help! All in all tho she wants to go and be with u when u pay the bills and when the bills come in, she would love for u to talk them over with her!!! I have been trying to get my man to understand that for 5 years hope this helps

What Guys Said 0