It's been over a month. Why do I miss him more? Shouldn't I be missing him less?

We weren't in a relationship but it definitely has been feeling like a real breakup. We were best friends but we liked eachother but he didn't want a relationship. We talked every single day all day and hung out very often. I had to end out friendship because it was becoming too painful for me but he agreed. He then blocked and deleted me from fb and Instagram. I didn't care I was just happy that he wasn't text bombing me like he usually does. It's been over a month we haven't spoken. I thought I was okay but this past 3 days have been really bad. I can't stop crying can't get out of bed. I met another guy but I don't even want to talk to him. I feel so nauseous.

Why is this happening a month later? Shouldn't I be feeling better? I went from hating him and being mad at him for leading me on to missing him so much and feeling this way. Will this get easier or worse?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Is that picture of you? If so you look stunning, I would love your hair!

Anywa, have you been stalking his profiles anywhere? Kept memories in your eyesight? If you can nod to this, you have not processed the break-up at all, and the move-on-clock is yet to start ticking. You NEED to remove all reminders (facebook, CD's, gifts, everything!) to be able to overcome this. Out of sight, out of mind is really true! Time will only do its magic if you allow it. Hope this helps.

• Actually since he blocked me on fb I've been checking his bestfriends fb.. Which I guess isn't healthy either. I ended up deleting his bestfriend yesterday so that I would stop doing that. Hopefully that will help

• If you can, possibly block that best friend too, in case he posts pictures of your ex it would be REALLY unhealthy. It's a good idea to block your ex too even though he blocked you (it's possible) just to ensure he doesn't unblock you and you get that stressful nauseous feeling when you're reminded of his presence regarding you (and it's a horrible feeling, that puts you back in healing!) And trust me, if you remove him from your life totally which means NO STALKING AT ALL, No memories near you or ANYTHING, you will feel SO much better in only a week, I can almost guarantee you!

• Ok thank you I will try my best to not look at any photos or anything that reminds me of him. Thanks for your help