Has he lost interest? Is he planning on breaking up with me?

I've been seeing this guy for 7 weeks, officially dating for 4. Lately though he never texts me first, when we do text it is like 4 messages and we're done, compared to texting all day non-stop. We haven't seen each other as often as usual. And when I checked today if our plans were still on to go to the movies he said that he had plans to go see a movie with coworkers and play cards after it.
Also he is still on his dating profile (where we meet) regularly.
Is he losing interest in me or am I over reacting

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Your putting yourself in a hard situation. If you keep bothering him, he will feel he doesn't need to put much of an effort and just wait for your text. Just wait for a while to see i he texts or makes plans with you. If for some small reason he doesn't (unlikely) he lost interest. But when he does text you asking whats up? talk to him about it and tell him you miss him. To be honest with you, right now he is controlling the relationship, back off for a little, see your results. Let him chase after you, it may hurt for a while, but it will all be worth it if he really cares. Can you answer mine please

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My opinion is that you either talk to him about it, or hightail it outta there before shit hits the fan. If he doesn't want to talk to you about what is going on, then he is losing interest in you. Men are funny creatures sometimes. Maybe he wants some space or he is hinting at you that he wants to spice up the relationship. Either way, ask him about it and see what he says.
    I hope this helped somewhat

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I feel for you. He may be losing intrest Unfortunetly. And what's sad is, it's probly no fault of yours. And as the other guy stated, if you push the issue more, then he may distance himself even more. But maby ask him lightly how he feels about everything and prepare yourself for the worst just in case. Good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems like he's losing interest. Talk to him [IN PERSON] and just ask him if he wants to continue dating or not. I mean I get the overreacting part, but try and get his opinion on the matter. Maybe he thinks of it more as a 'testing' period or something.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes