My girl broke up with me on text , saying she is scared of me and feelings can't be back... what to do?

My girl broke up after 2 years relationship.. we even had planned to get married in next 3 years and our families knew it as well.. we had great time together and loved each other alot.. out of no where she needed me understand that she is scared that what will happen cuz she was pressurised by her extended family members to focus on her studies and dont meet much and all.. she was worried and i cried in front of her when she said something reallly bad which hurt me alot..

after that she she said she needs to go and later she texted that she can't be with me anymore and she is scared of me cuz i over reacted and stuff..

i tried making her feel better and apologised al;ot for three days.. she said its over and didn't wanna listen.. she was also sorry about hurting me and said ill be best guy she has known..

after 3 days of apologising i accepted her decsion and talked to her respectedly and told we can't be friends anymore and ill be there for her when she needs me...

after 3 days she called me up to say "Thanks for understanding me" and just to ask how i was doing and did i tell my parents about it? i said no i didn't and im good.. though it hurts but good...

it again ended up in nicer way..

i wanna get her back so should i call her? OR WAIT a little more? Or call Her mom as she is my good friend?

What should I do? im really stressed out an messed up mentally
Updates:
I called her mom.. she said she loves me and my girl is being crying for 8 days and she said she would to have me back to her though... but this problem is what I and her needs to resolve ourselves...

So what should i do now?
I called my girl last night.. we had normal convo like how is she and she asked how am i.. she was out withj her mom so i said ill speak later.. take care and it ended up normally. i felt no feelings from her end.

what does that mean?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You can try contacting her mom if you're close like that, your ex might be angry but she'll see you really care.
    My bf texted my mom when we were going through a tough time and I was giving up and honestly it helped cuz she talked to me about it. I wasn't talking to anyone about it and I guess that's just what I needed and my mom loves my bf and told me if I really loved him I need to fix it and not give up. I took her advice and we're doing amazing now. I really really hope you guys fix things because I know exactly how you're feeling right now :/

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks.. yeah i am feeling miserable nowadays.. though doing everything.. working out , hanging out with friends but still can't get her out of my system...

• Show All
    • I'd it's been a few days already then yes call her :) let her know you won't give up quite yet.

• I called her after a week and she talked like everything is normalShe did sounded sad and pauses came in the convo but I took along the convo and we talked bout movies and stuff... she suggested me to watch some movies.. and we talked for like 30 minutes then I excused and left... it was more a friend to friend convo.. Wht does that show and mean... can anyone tell me please

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I think the studies was an excuse, and was just digging the littlest excuse to break up with you. This wasn't out of no where, she's been thinking about think for a long time. I say move on, if she really loved you, she'll do the impossible to be with you.

1|0
    0|0
    • So should i call her mom and ask hows she?

and my heart is saying to call my girl and tell her that i respect her decision and i just wanted to let you know that I will love you forever and if you need any help dont hesitate to reach me out."

should i do it?

• Don't be too available for her. Think logically.
      You don't need to tell her you love her and that you will be there for her, she knows that.
      I think, I don't know just me, just call her mom for the last time. Try to see if it was really the studies or something she made up.

Either way, she seems not interested in you anymore and ready to move on.

• Wait, why did she dump you? It's seems to out of the blue to me, there has to be something more to it.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's over. You say you accepted her decision but then you never accepted it. As you say, you want her back, When a woman is scared of a man it is over. She saw you over react. Then you act appropriately and she's relieved but you were acting. She wants a fresh start but if you tell your intentions she'll worry. Think of it thus way. Imagine you argue with a woman. You end it. She copes well and you're relieved. Then she states she wants to start again.It's suffocating. Involving the mother is crossing a line. That's creepy. Take the news. You can fix this behaviour in yourself. It's not healthy to overreact that people fear their safety. If you stop this behaviour now, you can find an equal partner. Take rejection and react healthily. You don't own people. They are free to choose their partners. Over reacting, then acting and finally manipulating are unhealthy. Seek counselling and all the best to you.

2|0
    0|0
    • I called her after a week and she talked like everything is normal
      She did sounded sad and pauses came in the convo but I took along the convo and we talked bout movies and stuff... she suggested me to watch some movies.. and we talked for like 30 minutes then I excused and left... it was more a friend to friend convo..
      Wht does that show and mean... can anyone tell me please

• lolol tell her to fuck yo feelingz bich

1|0
    0|0
  • Gosh she had more to say but it didn't come out...

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes