My girl broke up with me on text , saying she is scared of me and feelings can't be back... what to do?

My girl broke up after 2 years relationship.. we even had planned to get married in next 3 years and our families knew it as well.. we had great time together and loved each other alot.. out of no where she needed me understand that she is scared that what will happen cuz she was pressurised by her extended family members to focus on her studies and dont meet much and all.. she was worried and i cried in front of her when she said something reallly bad which hurt me alot..

after that she she said she needs to go and later she texted that she can't be with me anymore and she is scared of me cuz i over reacted and stuff..

i tried making her feel better and apologised al;ot for three days.. she said its over and didn't wanna listen.. she was also sorry about hurting me and said ill be best guy she has known..

after 3 days of apologising i accepted her decsion and talked to her respectedly and told we can't be friends anymore and ill be there for her when she needs me...

after 3 days she called me up to say "Thanks for understanding me" and just to ask how i was doing and did i tell my parents about it? i said no i didn't and im good.. though it hurts but good...

it again ended up in nicer way..

i wanna get her back so should i call her? OR WAIT a little more? Or call Her mom as she is my good friend?

What should I do? im really stressed out an messed up mentally
I called her mom.. she said she loves me and my girl is being crying for 8 days and she said she would to have me back to her though... but this problem is what I and her needs to resolve ourselves...

So what should i do now?
I called my girl last night.. we had normal convo like how is she and she asked how am i.. she was out withj her mom so i said ill speak later.. take care and it ended up normally. i felt no feelings from her end.

what does that mean?

60

Most Helpful Girl

• You can try contacting her mom if you're close like that, your ex might be angry but she'll see you really care.
    My bf texted my mom when we were going through a tough time and I was giving up and honestly it helped cuz she talked to me about it. I wasn't talking to anyone about it and I guess that's just what I needed and my mom loves my bf and told me if I really loved him I need to fix it and not give up. I took her advice and we're doing amazing now. I really really hope you guys fix things because I know exactly how you're feeling right now :/

• Thanks.. yeah i am feeling miserable nowadays.. though doing everything.. working out , hanging out with friends but still can't get her out of my system...

• I'd it's been a few days already then yes call her :) let her know you won't give up quite yet.

• I called her after a week and she talked like everything is normalShe did sounded sad and pauses came in the convo but I took along the convo and we talked bout movies and stuff... she suggested me to watch some movies.. and we talked for like 30 minutes then I excused and left... it was more a friend to friend convo.. Wht does that show and mean... can anyone tell me please