Should I leave him in the past? or fight for my first love?

when I met my boyfriend he was so persistent and he constantly told me he wanted me to be his gf and he was experiencing love at first sight. I've never fallen for a guy so fast, it usually takes months but for some reason I fell head over heels for him. we immediately became a couple. since we met we were inseparable only being away from each other when I was at school. when I graduated we were together all day everyday & night. I spent days in a row at his house only going home to get more clothes. he told me he was in love. everything was great. until his ex girl found out about me. she started to blow his phone up. I never said anything I didn't want to sound like an nagging insecure annoying gf so we didn't talk about it until he brought it up. he said he didn't want to be w/ her that's why she was an ex, I had nothing to worry about. I believed him. she started adding me on social sites. I told him n he insisted everything was still good w/ us he finally answered one of her calls n told her to stop he was in a relationship. back to normal til one day he stood me up on our plans which he never did. that night I had car troubles n needed him he wouldn't reply. then my friend called his ex and she said she was at his house I confronted him he acted clueless that was the last time I talked w/ him until a week after I text n said I missed him. the girl replied. I haven't spoken to him in a month n she has logged on his fb posting pictures of them. I don't know what to do, we were "in love" we planned our future. he even proposed. and asked to move in together.. I'm so confused. should I wait Around? Im in love with him, he is the first guy I've been with seriously in almost 3 years because like I said I don't fall easily. I want answers but I don't want to be the dumb girl waiting around for a guy that doesn't want me.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• looks u r so strong.just kick him out of ur life.. You are just his 2nd choice.. choose a guy for who u r the first and u r the last one.. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh heck nah if your BF is standing you up for his ex or cancelling plans because of his ex or not texting/calling/messaging u back because he is busy with his ex then fuck that plus he lied saying he wasn't with her that is a sign don't trust the bitch of an ex watch I bet if you broke up with him she will be like "oh I don't want you" to him or some shit so I think you should dump his ass because if he really loved you then you guys would be talking right now not texting once a fucking month and if he really wanted you he will come crawling but if he doesn't then you know how he feels don't wait till you accidently go to his house and find them making out on the couch protect yourself before something really heartbreaking happens
    I hope this helps and im sorry for all the cursing it just really ticks me off if a bf is hanging wit his ex more then his gf

• oh no need to apology.. I usually would say something around that & that's what I thought at first but I thought my gut feeling when we first got together was enough to say he was the one and she was only being selfish because she doesn't want him w/ anyone but her & he's used to her she's familiar to him, (he has truth issues supposedly w/ her he knows what he gets) but I guess it's not worth the pain and fight at the end of the day.

• I hope your heart won't be completely shattered

• I'll be alright sooner than later.