Soo should I punch him in the face? Or Cuss him out?

My ex boyfriend is telling my friends he hates me and I suck dick
Saying mean things about me
Asking people how they feel about me
Making my friends stopping to me
Example saying I am a bitch, why are you friends with her
Saying I am crazy
BUT HE BROKE UP WITH ME I DONT UNDERSTAND
I DONT SAY SHIT TO HIM!!
Now last week he stops my friend to ask if I am still mad we broke up..
Then I friend said he was looking at me and today he was looking at me argue with my friend in a playful way
HE SAID HE doesn't LIKE ME BUT TODAY MY NEW BF SAID HE GOT SCARED BECAUSE THE WAY MY EX WAS LOOKING AT US TOGETHER AND HE SAW MY NEW BF HOLDING ME AND STUFF

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like your ex has serious mental issues and it's great you've moved on. Ignore him and all his "buzz", but let your friends know where you are if you're going out alone and call the police if he becomes aggressive. Don't hang out where he does, don't communicate with him. If you respond to him you're feeding into his crazy.

He's acting like a punk, but you are feeding him if you try to engage him back, looking for trouble.

What Guys Said 3

• Hmm. If you want to punch him, no one will stop you. But he might treat you like an equal and deck you in return.

• What you mean treat me like a equal?
      HE IS ALWAYS SAYING THINGS ABOUT ME AND I AM TIRED

• Most girls suck dick, no offense.

• OK BUT I didn't DO THAT WHAT THE FUCK! You OBIVIOUSLY ON HIS SIDE GOODBYE SIR

• if you get down on the level of an asshole, you make yourself an asshole. i assume you allready tried talking to him about it. try to avoid him or try to get a restriction order or something.

• Omg!!! I AM TIRED OF HIM TALKING
      I DONT SAY ANYTHING TO HIM
      HE BROKE UP WITH ME AND he's ACTING LIKE I DID SOMETHING

• But he making my friends turn against me
      He's threaten me tooo
      Telling my friend he's going to make them beat me up

• oh man... i am really sorry but i am not experienced in such a brutal social setting at all. i´m affraid i can´t help you any further :(

• You could punch him, but be prepared to get dropped. You should probably just move on and let him hate

What Girls Said 3

• Punching him or cussing him out will not help your situation at all, those are juvenile reactions that could easily turn bad for you

• But he threaten me -___- OMG I FEEL LIKE EVERYONE IS TAKING HIS SIDE!!! Its unfair
      I don't even say anything to him
      he's saying I suck dick to EVERYONE AND HE IS MAKING MY FRIENDS TURN AGAINST ME
      WHEN HE WAS THE ONE WHO BROKE UP WITH ME!!!

• I am starting too see that now... I am going to stop talking to everyone he talks too
      Because any new friend I make he is going to talk to them about me and its annoying!!

• Yeah, that's a good idea

• Ignore him. He'll realize he's wasting time.

• Waste of time he's just jelly you moved on.