Why did my ex text me last night two weeks after she broke up with me?

Two wks ago my gf of one year texted me at 4am that she's breaking up with me. Last night she texted me saying " R U ok?". How do I respond? I would prefer responding because im not trying to be mean or rude. Why is she asking anyway. She asked last night at midnight but I didn't notice until this morning

61

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you be worried about being rude with someone so shallow as to break up through a dumb text in the middle of the night. What an ignorant thing for her to do and I'd let her know that in no uncertain terms, in person and not with these stupid damn phones.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Broke up through text? Dam bro thats harsh.

Even though you want to respond and be polite and nice guy, just don't. Be cold blooded and ignore the message.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE