Why did my ex text me last night two weeks after she broke up with me?

Two wks ago my gf of one year texted me at 4am that she's breaking up with me. Last night she texted me saying " R U ok?". How do I respond? I would prefer responding because im not trying to be mean or rude. Why is she asking anyway. She asked last night at midnight but I didn't notice until this morning

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you be worried about being rude with someone so shallow as to break up through a dumb text in the middle of the night. What an ignorant thing for her to do and I'd let her know that in no uncertain terms, in person and not with these stupid damn phones.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Broke up through text? Dam bro thats harsh.

Even though you want to respond and be polite and nice guy, just don't. Be cold blooded and ignore the message.

0|0
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• She's definitely regretting this ! But I would give it a lot of time and let her work for it if she wants you back. The way she broke up with you was really stupid and she is obviously not ready for anything serious so give it.. a` lot of time !

0|0
    0|0
  • If u two had a misunderstanding, the only thing that clears it up is communication. She is trying to break the ice, if you are mean to her, it was just make her hurt and she will run away from you.

0|0
    0|0
  • tell her how you feel maybe she wants you back...

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering the way she broke up with you, I think she is just playing games. It would make her happy to hear that you aren't doing well without her. It's sort of a sick way to boost an ego. If she were to hear that you were doing okay and pushing through this hard time, I think she would try to reel you back in and string you along a little farther. If it were me, I wouldn't even respond.

0|0
    0|0
  • She was just feeling lonely and you're familiar. Don't read too much into it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes