3 year relationship, he dumped me and found somebody else in 2 weeks?

So i'm 17, and so is my ex-boyfriend. I broke up with him first because his ego started to overcome a lot of things, and then I changed my mind and he was begging me back at first. Then the next day he went cold on me, and said this is what we need- space and we we're each others first everything.. At first of course I begged, but he said even if we got back together he would be with me out of guilt, and he felt like he owed me. After that I gave him his space (during this time he was very busy, friends, graduation, everything), then an emergency happened I had to call him for help, and he picked me up. He was cold, like a man I've never known. He told me he met somebody else, and he only started liking her after he broke up with me. I understood it is mutual because we're both so young, and he did not cheat so I give him props for that. Now we haven't talked in a week, he sent me a picture of him at disneyland with him family? It's all just so confusing to me. I did not reply because every one said to show him you have power over this too. The girl after our 3 year relationship happened so quickly, I really don't know how to feel. Some days it is easier, some days are harder. I decided to do no contact (block on fb, everything) as well since the day we broke up. It's really all so confusing to me. It's been two weeks now. He's posting pictures of her and stuff... is he just trying to brag or avoid his previous breakup?

I know I am young and will meet other people, but honestly how could he move on so fast? Our relationship still had sparks when he ended it. I can understand he is just being a boy, and let time do its thing. GIGS really, we we're each others first loves. I've had prior experience before him, and he has never had experience before me, But three years into two weeks?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• it's called a rebound relationship and people do it to avoid dealing with the feelings of the previous relationship. They tend to come unstuck sooner or later though so don't worry about it.