Why get mad that the person you broke up with already found someone new?

I have never understood people getting annoyed about their ex gf/bf immediately finding someone else after breaking up. You're broken up. Who are you to dictate when it's okay to find another? Even more so if the one who is annoyed is the one who ended the relationship to begin with?
  • Okay to immediately find someone else
  • Mandatory wait period after break up
  • Those people like me who just want TO KNOW!
    Vote C
The poll split seems to confirm my suspicions as to who thinks what, but hearing why us always great.

91

Most Helpful Girl

• It implies that your previous relationship didn't really matter to you if you were able to bounce back from it quickly. It may also imply that you had been fishing around for other girls prior to the death of the relationship as well.

• i completely agree, if a guy or girl immediately jumps to a dif person right after the breakup, then it does mean tht they had already lost feelings for their ex while still in the relationship, and the breakup was just the chains tht set them free to roam and look for someone else

• Point taken. Always good to see the reasoning though.

• Great. Thanks for MH :)