What do I do if I want my ex back? Is it over? does she still love me? Is there hope in the future?

About a month ago my long distance girlfriend of 2 years broke up with me. We started having issues in March and she broke up with me in early April. After she broke up she gave me about a month to prove that I could be there for her. Our communication hadn't been the greatest because we were both busy with school. So after the semester ended she told me that she met someone and a party. She has also met a few other guys since then but from what I've heard she's been trying really hard to find a guy even resorting to hook up apps to meet guys. IS it just me or is she trying really hard to find someone to replace me as a way to cope with the breakup. When she broke up with me she said that she wanted to have a normal college experience, and that meant going out with her girlfriends and not feeling guilty if something happened with a guy. Since the break up she's been psoting a lot of pictures of her drinking and its just really gotten to me. Ever since she's turned 21 all she wants to do is go to the bars and drink. She used to be such a homebody and that's not to say she never went out but its like her priorities have shifted. What should I do in this situation? I really do love this girl with all my heart and we had discussed marriage in the past. When we started having problems with communication I really started to force it but I think she really started to want to see if the grass was greener on the other side without me.

What do I do if I want to get her back? Her friends adored us being together and they weren't very supportive of her decision to break up with me.

Initially when she broke up with me we were texting often even though the tone wasn't the same. But she said she still wanted to talk. I sort of went to texting terrorism:( for the first 2 weeks after we broke up in May. But I have gone 2 weeks without texting her, but I sent her flowers that she should receive today. I want to finish out the 30 day no contact rule. Where do I go from here?
  • Continue to give her space?
  • Try reaching out?

11