HELP! How do I get back my ex?

Me and my ex dated for a year and a half and then a hoe came in the picture and we ended up breaking up.. I have a feeling it had partly to do with me graduating and that he still had 2 more years and because she made him feel confused.. At 16, I don't think a guy really thinks about real feelings etc. Anyways, its been a year and I look way hotter, we both have changed for the better since we broke up, and when we hang out it is like nothing ever changed.. But he says he doesn't want to be in a relationship his senior year of high school... Any recommendations?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• he is way to young for a serious relationship... i say go for it if u dont mind him being with other hoes... because women tend to mature way faster than men... i suggest you just be friends and dont rush back into anything because you might end up losing him completely