Ex bf wants to be friends but disappeared again?

He broke up with me. It's been 6 weeks. I have a new bf. We just started texting some this week up until he learned I was with someone then refuses to respond to me. I don't get it? He wanted to try and be friends... ok I'm down. He left me and knows I don't stay single long. What gives? Now I feel like I'm being rejected all over again as his friend. This just makes me feel crappy when I've done nothing wrong but I'm the one being ignored now.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably because he had an ulterior motive behind being friends and it's not going to work if you're with someone else. It doesn't really matter what his ulterior motive was only you know he wasn't being sincere and it's good you found out sooner rather than later.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're dating someone new, why do you care if he talks to you or not? He obviously still has feelings for you if he started to ignore you after finding out you're dating someone new. But remember they're always "exs" for a reason.
    Move on and enjoy your time with your new guy.