If you didn't want to get back with your ex would you want to keep things to remind you of him/her? Why mixed signals?

Im going through a break up where my ex has been hot and cold. We finally started talking again and having good conversations. She said she missed and loved me just a couple days ago. We even made plans to hang out next week.
We were chatting again today and things were fine until she said she wasn't ready to see me and I asked why. It led to previous talks of relationships and why we broke up. She was back to being angry. So I said ok we won't talk and I asked if she would like me to get all the stuff I bought for her bc I know she doesn't like to keep things of her ex. She right away said NO bc they are special to her. Then asked if this meant I was not going to talk to her anymore bc she said she doesn't want me out of her life and wants to start over. This was after she stated we should both move on.
Im so confused by what she wants. She has said several time she wants space but talks to me. She said several times she wasn't seeing anyone.
Im going no contact! Maybe she still needs to figure out what she wants and when she's ready or not ill know.

10