My ex is blaming me for nothing?

My ex girlfriend is putting the blame on for our relationship not working because of what I did in the past. She says it was because of me that we didn't talk for weeks despite the fact I was always the one to text her first? And I was always the one who did nice things for her? I mean, I'm not entitled to anything 'cause I was being nice, but she shouldn't blame it all on me. She says it was my fault that she started liking someone else, but I was honestly pushed to the point where I didn't care anymore. I didn't wanna try with her anymore-she would never reply to me and she would never notice anything I did for her. Nothing to reassure me that she loved me and it just bothers me she's saying it was my fault. Why would she put the blame on me?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Why do you care she's your ex now.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Dude is this your first relationship? I'm not being a dick asking that, every single woman I've ever been with and every one of my friends girlfriend blame everything on the guy, it's so common I never even considered that it's not an universal law set in stone. I'm going to tell you a story that is absolutely true.
    I had a girlfriend who was convinced I cheated on her, we didn't breakup then but I had to live with her badgering me for 2 years. I never cheated on her and I told her so time after time. These fights could get big. during one of these fights she had the fucking nerve/gull to say that she didn't care if it was true or not, but be caused she believed it to be true, then it was. How do you fight that kind of thinking, it's impossible. I will take that statement to my grave as the most bizarre thing I've ever heard in my life. Good luck brother!!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes