MISS HIM SO BAD - Afraid to let him know?

First off let me say that yes I'm that girl - ISSUES. The first guy I was with I thought I loved at the time so much and he told me he didn't feel the same and basically disregarded my feelings. I was heartbroken and it took me a very long time to stop thinking about him , I have now and of course he tries to make himself known and seen and tells me he misses me - I ignore it. This messes with my head though because I'm wondering if every guy will always play these games.

I've been seeing a guy for almost 8 months , we were close to dating after the first couple months then i went out of the country and we were both so busy when I came back it caused a major rift - with my commitment issues, anytime the waters are rocky I end it with him and then a few weeks later one of us texts each other. The other day I told him I don't think he cares about me and I don't want to waste my time.

He tried really hard to prove to me he does and told me he's been busy even though he said they weren't good excuses - when I went to his place " to talk " he was watching a show -( we used to watch a show together every night - ) and after he's like ok let's talk do you want to yell at me - I hate making myself vulnerable so I really didn't even get to deep into how I was feeling because I didn't want to seem weak, we went to bed and had sex ( Which I initiated ) and that was that and now all I can do is think about him, I'm lonely - my job is stressful and draining ( actress ) and I really do want a relationship at this point in my life , I just hate the idea of being rejected.

Should I end all contact with him , I'm so scared of being hurt again that I'd rather not even talk to him about how I'm feeling but I don't want to leave without a trace.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• It obvious that he really cares about you. Tell him! Man need that word just like us, girl.

• if he really cares why hasn't he taken the steps to make us more serious than we are.. he goes weeks without texting me at times , how can he care?

What Guys Said 1

• You're missing him. He's not rejecting you, and he's trying to show that he cares about you.
    It doesn't sound like he's going to hurt you or reject you anytime in the near future. He's prepared to listen to your feelings, even if you yell at him (you didn't, but he would have listened).

I don't think you have much to be afraid of, and he sounds tolerant. Spending more time with him could be the best thing for both of you.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!