Guys- how do you really feel when you have a rebound?

So guys I messed up! The saying you don't know what you've got until it's gone is so true. I was with my bf for 4 years and I loved and still do love him very much... But I felt like it wasn't going anywhere. I broke up with him and he begged for me back for 2 months... He was heart broken and told me he lived me more than he loved himself and went on anti depressants because he had thoughts if suicide... Of course I felt terrible but at the time I thought it was the right thing... A couple more weeks passed and I realize, what the hell am I doing, I'm in love with him and he makes me happy and that us enough for me... I message him telling him I was sorry for the hurt I caused him and wanted to get back together, but he had already got a rebound girl and said I was too late.. Although it kept texting me saying I'm still in love with you but we can't be together right now... I'm debased I know it's all my fault and I don't know if this girl is a temp thing to void the pain or if it could get serious. Has anyone got a rebound girl for a while then gone back to their ex? I know he still loves me so I don't know why he want to continue with this girl... Help

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• Right now the ball is in his court so it will be his call if/when you get back together. A rebound is just a rebound.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes